Job Profile: Performance Delivery Head
Department: Performance team
Location: Borivali (Mumbai)
Reporting to: Director
Experience: 3 to 6 yrs
Qualification: Graduation/ Post Graduation – Any specialization
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Identify potential publishing partner globally and responsible for mutual partnership with them for affiliate and performance marketing activities.
• Onboarding process of these publishers and ensuring their smooth function inside the system.
• Daily monitor and update performance report for each publisher and optimization request.
• Manage delivery part of performance marketing by recruiting new affiliates/direct publishers globally and increasing performance from existing affiliates & direct partners.
• Handling delivery of campaign working with team and maintaining the business profit centre.
• Responsible for lead generation, new publisher acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with High net worth publishers.
• Track and report on any fraudulent activity (e.g. fake clicks/sales etc.)
• Updating system about new publisher and industry practices
• Develop strong personal relationships with top affiliates in all online markets.
• Coordinate the production of creatives (banners, contextual ads, landing pages), including tailored creative for affiliates – as required.
• Produce monthly reporting and analysis of publisher payments for internal distribution and execution.
• Ongoing competitive analysis of – industry best- programs.
• Develop content to promote network and campaigns on company websites and various locations on the web.
• Knowledge of Affiliate Marketing is a must.
• Excellent communication & presentation skills.
• Work with the internal publisher acquisition, ad ops and sales team to best utilize our demand sources across all our inventory.
What are we looking for:
• 3-6 years professional experience in Affiliate Marketing.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Hands on the tracking platform and MMP.
• Willingness and ability to take full ownership of potential customer needs/requirements, an end to end.
• An exceptionally motivated person, looking to strive at what they do in a dynamic company.
• Team management skills as well as ability to work independently.
• High attention to details.
• Extremely organized, and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously.
• Professionalism based on actionable metrics and strong work ethics
About Mobligent Media:
At Mobligent Media Private Limited, we believe in the power of ideas, executing the plan and delivering the ROI. Our comprehensive Digital Marketing Agency is based in Mumbai, India, but we work with clients near and far in order to help them transform the way they do business. Every great client alliance starts with a strategy. When we partner with clients for full-service creative solutions, we devise a plan of attack to capture audience attention and ensure long-term success. Be it your objective on mobile or web user acquisition marketing or reaching your target audience, we go an extra mile to deliver the ROI. We are a start-up and hungry enough to make noise in advertising industry by our entry. Each one of us good listener and we don’t assume things until we deliver. We are beginner but ensuring to deliver on digital marketing objective. Reach us if you wish to learn how can we help you in app development, app marketing and your brand awareness campaign on mobile and web.
At Mobligent ,we are strong believers in technology and marketing precision, and to achieve our goals. We leverage our strong relationships, our network, our varied experience and our deep understanding of brand requirements.
Why Mobligent ?
• Join one of the most experienced, innovative, and growing teams in mobile marketing.
• Enjoy a competitive compensation package and an attractive sales bonus.
• Become part of a team that works fully synced, and benefits from a tailored career development path.
• Take part in our international team events and activities.
• Health Insurance